Step 3 - 9th Grade Only
Community Colleges Online Applications
Dates: Nov 2 – June 30, 2020
9th Grade Students* must complete the FREE Front Range (FRCC) and Aims (AMCC) Community Colleges Online Applications.
*Note: Campus Select students only need to complete the FRCC or RRCC application. For Red Rocks Community College (RRCC), click HERE and follow the instructions below.
Front Range Community College - https://www.frontrange.edu/APPLY
- Follow the prompts to complete the application - CLICK HERE for the FRCC Application Guide.
- Answer "YES" to the COF (College Opportunity Fund)
- Log out of the FRCC website.
- Using the login you have created, log back in to view your student ID. It may take a few days before a student ID is issued.
- Be sure to save your S#, login username, and password information for future reference.
If you choose NOT to use your Social Security Number on the FRCC application, please CLICK HERE
Aims Community College - https://www.aims.edu/APPLY
- Follow the prompts to complete the application
- You should receive an email with a claim code and instructions to claim your account. Write down your username during this process.
- When you have claimed your account, log into your MyAims account, select "Student" and click on the red "Degree Works" box.
- The Student ID number will be on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Be sure to save your A#, username, and password information for future reference